Water-based Nail Polish Resin
Water-based nail polish is a kind of nail polish that uses water as a base instead of oil or some other type of chemical solvent.
There are lots of nail polish available on the market. Many people might have been confused and can’t decide how to choose. It’s true that more and more people choose to wear water-based nail polish resin because it’s safer and chemical free and normally with no overwhelming chemical smell. Moreover, it is environmental-friendly and have less negative impact on the environment.
About VeryPaint Water-based Nail Polish Resin
High gloss Polyurethane for Water-based Nail Polish Solution
Basic Data of VeryPaint Water-based Nail Polish Resin:
Product ID: VRPPU-6696
Appearance : Blue translucent emulsion
Total solid content: about 35%
Environmental-friendly and safe. No toxic or harmful elements.
1. Excellent heat Resistance.
2. Good anti-corrosion properties.
3.Can be used as water-based wood coatings.
4. Perfectly used as water-based nail polish resin.
5. Can be also used as plastic paint.
Features of VeryPaint Water-based Nail Polish Resin
1. Strong but not fragile. Good performance in resistance to impact.
2. Great adhesion to stone, metal, glass, wood and paper.
3. Good gloss film
4. No toxic or harmful elements.
5. Good resistance to water
1. 50KG, metal drum or plastic drum
2. Screw on the top after using and mix thoroughly before using.
Storage and Expiration Date
1. This product is non-hazardous goods.
2. Please keep away from moisture during storage and transportation. It’s highly recommended to store the product in sealed, cool and dry condition. Ideal temperature: 5℃-30℃
3. Durability period: 12months.
What are some good waterborne polyurethane recommended?
Copyright © 2021 VERYPAINT. All Rights Reserved.